Welcome to the dESCO onboarding program covering the primary modules of ESC. This session will review the Inventory module.
Want to test your knowledge? Click here for a quick review!
Getting Started Guide: Inventory
- Billing Code: service Item
- Rate (Billing Code): Price per quantity
- Stock Item: Non-serialized Inventory part
- Assembly: Inventory part comprised of multiple sub-parts
- Base Price: Initial cost when first creating Inventory Item
- Post to Equip/History: Applying item to Customer's record (Equipment and History record)
- Min/Max Quantities: Amount to reorder (used in purchasing)