A great many of our users were thrilled when we introduced Push Notifications to ESC Mobile - those polite little banners and noises that let you know you have another dispatch. And while many people thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, not everyone likes bread. If you're Notification Intolerant, here's how you can block those notices:
iPhone and iPad:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down until you locate ESC Tech and tap on it.
- Tap on the Notifications option.
- Here you may deselect a certain type of notification, or disable all notifications.
- Click the Home button to exit Settings.
- Locate the ESC Tech icon and tap on it to open the app.
- In the top-right corner, tap the Settings button.
- Under the Notifications section you may remove all or only certain check boxes.
- Tap the Back button to return to the app.