- Make sure the Location has no Open Dispatches
- Make sure the Location has no Unposted/Unpaid Invoices
- If a Customer has more than one location, you will not be able to Merge/Transfer Location 1
- Dispatches, Equipment, Agreements, Jobs and Service History will transfer
- Sales and Quote Invoices will remain under the old location and will be set to read only
- If the original Record has more than one location it will become Inactive, if the original Record is only a single Location it will fully merge into the new record.
1. In ESC, head to the top left corner and click on Customer Center.
2. Search for and then double-click the customer in the list.
3. From the Customer Entry screen, click Activities and then click Merge Customer/Location.
- The top-two fields contain the Customer and Location being Merged/Transferred.
- The bottom-two fields contain the Customer and Location destination.
4. Review the information and when you are satisfied, press OK .