FieldEdge is being as cautious as possible while prioritizing the safety of our clients and employees. As a result, we've decided to postpone our upcoming regional seminars due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are continuing to monitor the situation and plan to reschedule seminars for a future date later this year. For any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager, or contact our support team at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding.
Pricing and Locations
Two Day Seminar: $949.00 for the first attendee.
Bring a Peer: Additional attendees are $849.00 each.
Purchase Early: Reserve your spot 30 days or more before the class and take an additional $100.00 off per person.
What you'll learn
ESC Regional Trainings are designed to help new and experienced users take their companies to the next level. Based on real-world scenarios, the training will help you accomplish tasks faster. From simple best practices, all the way to more complex scenarios, dESCO Regional Trainings will show you how ESC can grow your business.
- Track all the information you need regarding your customers
- Create and assign simple, multi-day & multi-tech Dispatches
- Increase the number of calls a technician can perform in a day
- Create Quotes and Progressively Bill them
- Post Invoices to QuickBooks and Sage 50
- Increase revenue through effective marketing
- Transform your company into a paperless office
- Effectively qualify a customer when they call
- Automate the scheduling of Dispatches through Service Agreements
- Maximize efficiency using all three Dispatch boards
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction by tracking Equipment & History
- Order and Track Inventory
- Create or import Flat Rate pricing
- Configure backups, default settings and users
"The seminar was fantastic. The instructor was terrific. I had no idea that ESC was so powerful. I am glad I insisted both my bosses attend with me."- Interstate Fire & Safety
"The training showed what a powerful tool ESC can be – reports for everything imaginable. And questions, answers and input from other attendees was very helpful."- OK Generators